Tuesday 24 March, 2020
During the national quarantine, EasternMarine will continue to trade (with changes to how we deliver our product) as we are deemed as an essential business.
Changes to how we trade are outlined below:
- Our showroom will be CLOSED from 24 March for 4 + weeks.
- All dry goods and essential goods will be sent via door to door courier only. There will be NO pickups or depot collections - no exceptions
- All Saturday deliveries are suspended, and deliveries will be Tuesday - Friday only.
- All NZ Courier deliveries will be contactless, and will follow their delivery COVID-19 delivery policy
- Airfreight deliveries are suspended until further notice
- All external sides of the boxes will be sprayed with a antibacterial spray prior to leaving our facilities and packers will use gloves while packing orders
- All orders MUST be placed by 12pm each day for a delivery the following day.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU PLAY YOUR PART AND ISOLATE YOURSELF - STAY HOME & ENJOY YOUR TANKS
KIA KAHA NEW ZEALAND - YOU’VE GOT THIS!
Monday 23 March, 2020
Effective from Wednesday 25 March, New Zealand is entering a mandatory 4 week quarantine period, aiming to control the coronavirus.
This quarantine period has forced the closure of non-essential businesses.
From Tuesday 24 March, our showroom will close to the general public for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until the mandatory quarantine period is finished. We will also suspend all courier and order collection services until further notice.
We will update this page as we learn how the quarantine period will impact our business. We expect to have more information on courier services in the coming days.
In the mean time, please stay safe, look after your family/whanau and STAY PHYSICALLY ISOLATED. We all MUST do our part to ensure New Zealand manages this disease.