The Eheim Thermocontrole is the electronically controlled version of the thermocontrol. Running off the same great qualities of its predecessor, the thermocontrol-e increases its accuracy, with great ease-of-use, quality and safety.
The Eheim heater has evolved over the years to become an ultra-modern thermal device. Precise temperature is easier to attain and keep constant via the electronics found within the Eheim Thermocontrole heater.
The greatest improvement is the laboratory grade glass coating that increases heating surface, compresses the heat. The glass acts as a heat shield that will not harm inhabitants, and ensures even heat emission. Lab grade glass is free of any pollutants, which will not leach any unwanted chemicals or elements into the water. The heater housing has no cracks for condensation to invade, is impact resistant, and is unaffected from temperature fluctuations, chemical reactions, nor biological elements.
The Thermocontrole heaters are fully waterproof, so can be fully submersed, but also features a run-dry protection, the Thermo Safety Control.
Overview of the Eheim Thermocontrole:
- Precise temperature adjustment from 68° to 90°F
- No readjustment necessary
- Control accuracy ± 0.9°F
- The heat is kept constant
- Control lamp indicates the heating function (red: heating up; green: temperature reached)
- Fully submersible (waterproof)
- With dry-running protection (Thermo Safety Control)
- Glass coating increases the heating surface and ensures optimum, even heat output
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
- Highest safety and reliability - 3 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- For aquariums up to 400L.