World’s 1st App based ICP
Reef Factory Smart ICP OES 1 (Salt water) is a modern, easy to use and the most accurate way of seawater testing available to the aquarist
Smart ICP-OES is an atomic emission spectrometry technique used to accurately determine elements over a wide range of concentrations in simple and intuitive Reef Factory software.
Smart ICP is a modern, easy to use and the most accurate way of seawater testing available to the aquarist. Thanks to
modern technology, taking care of stable parameters in a marine tank has never been so easy.
- simplicity of use
- most up to date laboratory
- tests performed directly in the Reef Factory laboratory
- direct recommendations in the application
With Smart Reef, sample registration, test results and dosing recommendations are available in one place.
How to perform Smart ICP test?
- Fill up the tubes
- Stick on the label with QR code
- Register your samples in Smart Reef application.
- Fill in the address data and stick the label on the envelope
- Place the tubes with water in the envelope and send the package either Reef Factory Lab or EMA.
What to do next?
Based on the test results, the Smart Reef system will make supplementation recommendations for you to maintain the best living conditions for your corals. These recommendations can be entered on your own, or if you have our Dosing pumps, they can be sent directly to the dosing pumps, which in turn will dispense precisely the right amounts of chemicals to provide the essential elements needed for the animals’ life and well-being.
- user manual
- 2 test tubes
- tissue for drying the tubes
- 2 stickers with QR code
- address labels
- jelly beans
Macronutrients: Sodium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Calcium, Potassium, Bromide, Strontium, Boron
Micronutrients: Lithium, Iodine, Molybdenum, Nickel, Vanadium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Barium Beryllium, Copper, Aluminium, Tin, Mercury, Selenium, Cadmium, Antimonium, Asrenic, Lead, Titanium, Lanthanum, Scandium, Tungsten, Gallium, Bismuth, Tellurium, Indium, Silver, Silicon, Phosphorus, Phosphate.
- World’s 1st App based ICP
- Smart Reef 360 aquarium management system
- Notifications to phone, tablet & computer of sample delivery & test status
- New Smart Reef Dashboard allowing for multi aquarium ICP testing
- Test Results uploaded in Smart Reef automatically
- Historic results and graphs showing trends on new dashboard
- Element correction dosing panel integrated
- Correction dosing can be automated via Dosing pumps
- Affordable alternative to encourage proactive ICP testing
- After purchase send sample via courier to back EMA or direct to Reef Factory Lab for testing.
- For any samples sent back to us we then ship directly to Poland for your sample to be tested.
- Once sample has been tested the results are sent through to you directly via the Reef Factory App
- Lead time to receive results from sample posting: Around 2 weeks, can be quicker, depends on shipping