THE PROFESSIONAL SEA SALT FOR THE DEMANDING AQUARIST.
Fauna Marin Professional Sea Salt contains all important macro and trace elements in a correct, natural mixture ratio and provides your corals with all essential minerals in bioactive form
Professional Sea Salt was specially developed for coral breeders and aquarists with equally professional demands.
As a balanced all-rounder, it produces the best results in conjunction with all modern filter systems.
Pharmaceutically pure salts and regular controls of purity and composition in independent laboratories ensure that the highest demands of sensitive corals can be consistently met.
ICP tested by the Fauna Marin ICP Laboratory to ensure consistency across each salt batch produced.
- to obtain a salinity of 35 psu you need 38.5 - 35.9 g Fauna Marin Professional Sea Salt per liter of water
- dissolve the measured amount of Professional Sea Salt in a clean container while stirring the water evenly
- To speed up the dissolution process, add 100 ml of sparkling mineral water for every 100 liters of seawater
For optimal care of your animals, we recommend a weekly water change of approx. 5 - 10% of the gross volume of the aquarium
Available in the following sizes :
- 4 kg box (Not Available in NZ)
- 10 kg box
- 20 kg box
- 25 kg bucket
Ingredients / chemical composition :
- Magnesium: 1,250 - 1,340 mg / l
- Calcium: 410-440 mg / l
- Potassium: 380 - 400 mg / l
- Sodium: 10,300-10,700 mg / l
- Chloride: 19,100-19,800 mg / l
- Sulphate: 2650 - 2750 mg / l
- Alkalinity in dKH: 8.0 - 8.5 °
- pH value: 8.0 - 8.4
- Strontium: 7.0-9.0 mg / l
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Avoid eye contact! If product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not breathe in
- Caution: irritating
- Do not swallow! If the product has been swallowed, consult a doctor - Show the label to the doctor.
- Only intended for use in saltwater aquariums
Always read the label and product information before use
Storage information :
- Store it in a dry place, away from light, at normal room temperature.
- Avoid contaminating the product with bacteria or dirt.
- Make sure that children do not have access to the products used or stored.
- The completely emptied bucket or cardboard box can be disposed of with household waste or at recycling points.
- Please follow your local waste disposal regulations.
Manufacturing information :
- Professional Sea Salt is produced in Germany by Fauna Marin Coral Farms.