SKIM BREEZE REACTOR
Fauna Marin Skim Breeze reactor is the special air filter for connection to a protein skimmer for air purification and CO2 reduction.
Fauna Marin Skim Breeze Special adsorber granules for air purification on protein skimmers.
- Our high-performance adsorber granulate is dust-free
- It has an addition of special zeolites to increase performance and prevent drying out.
- The integrated color change function from white to violet indicates the state of exhaustion of the material.
- With Skim Breeze you stabilize the pH value in the aquarium at a consistently high level.
- By reducing nutrients, algae growth is significantly reduced and coral growth is increased.
- Skim Breeze avoids the introduction of harmful gases such as cigarette smoke and CO2 into the skimmer.
Please note the dosing instructions for the Skim Breeze granules.
Safety notice: Keep out of the reach of children. Read label before use. May cause respiratory irritation. May be corrosive to metals. Causes serious irritation of the skin and serious eye damage. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If possible, remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF EXPOSED or concerned, immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.../. Disposal recommendation: The exhausted granules can be disposed of with household waste
More information is available at www.faunamarin.de
How to use guide is found here: https://www.faunamarin.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/FM_HTU_Skim-Breeze-CO2_Reaktor_EN_NEU_210421.pdf