FR-S Internal Media Reactor is a great multi-purpose aquarium water filters specially designed for use in smaller marine and reef aquaria. Insert your media of choice to help eliminate organic pollutants, odors, discolorations and algae fuels. Great for use with Carbon, GFO and even BioPellets!
The up-flow design of FR-S Internal Media Reactor helps to keep filter media suspended and evenly dispersed to provide maximum contact time between your aquarium water and the media inside the reactor. Water is introduced into the bottom of the filter and is then pushed upward through the media and back out into your tank. The included adjustable Sicce Nano pump allows you to easily adjust the flow rate.
A magnetic mount easily and securely attaches the FR-S reactor to your sump, or the back chamber of your All-In-One style aquarium.
- Footprint: 3.4" x 3.2"
- Chamber Diameter: 2.4"
- Height: 10"
- Maximum Capacity: 0.25L (250mL)
- Using GFO: up to 50 gallons*
- Using Activate Carbon: up to 35 gallons
- Using BioPellets: up to 20 gallons
- Glass thickness: up to 3/8"
- Pump(included): SICCE Micra or Syncra Nano
- Pump power consumption: 2.8 - 6 Watts
* using 2 sponges on top and on bottom is recommended for GFO use.